Chili Paneer is a Chinese Dish. Now a days it is very famous dish in India because it is too much tasty and Healthy as well. There are lots of people don’t know that it is very simple and easy to cook and very delicious recipe.
Here, I am providing Paneer Chili recipe which is easy to cook. you can try it in your home.
- Paneer (Cut into cubes) – 100 gm
- Yellow paper (Chopped) – 1/2 (If it is available in your area)
- Green paper (Chopped) – 1/2
- Red paper (Chopped) – 1/2
- Chopped Onion – 1/2
- Garlic cloves (Slit) – 10
- Spring Onion (Chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Soy Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder/ Kashmiri red chili powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil
Step 1 –
- Add 1/2 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder and 1 tbsp corn flour into the paneer and mix it.
- Now on the gas and add cooking oil to fry.
- Let the oil Heat.
- After that add paneer in heat oil and fry it for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Shallow fry the paneer cubes.
- Now take out paneer on tissue paper to absorb extra oil.
- Add chopped garlic into the same pan so that you can use remaining oil.
- Add chopped onion and fry it for 1 minute on high flame. Now add yellow paper, green paper, red paper with onion and mix it.
- Fry it on a minute on high flame.
- Add 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder and mix it.
- Now add soy sauce, tomato Ketchup and stir it.
Step 3 –
- Add 1 tbsp corn flour into a bowl, and also add 4 tbsp of water into the cornflour. Mix it well.
- Now add this cornflour into the pan, stir it and mix paneer. After add little salt and again mix it.
- Add chopped spring onion and mix it. Now your chilli Paneer is ready.
- Turn off the flame and garnish and serve it hot.